Many crafters are intimidated by learning one more social platform.
Pinterest is often one of the last platforms on the list!
Just a few years ago, Pinterest was a virtual bulletin board for saving recipes, party ideas, projects, etc. Pinterest has shifted! People now come to Pinterest very early in the buying cycle - they are eager to shop!
This is why it is important to have Pins that are easy for them to find and that are linked to a product. Investing in this course will show you how to drive traffic to your products without having to buy ads.
By joining this course, you will:
- Drive traffic to any website, product, landing page, shop, etc.
- Be member of a dedicated Facebook group
- Participant in weekly live Q & A sessions to personally answer your questions
- Best of all, spend NO MONEY on ads.
- Setup a Pinterest account and profile setup to target your ideal customer
- Create “rich” pins and boards that are tailored to increase engagement
- Post and strategize your pins for maximum number of impressions
- Batch your content and schedule out month’s worth for easy management
- Only spend up to an hour a week in Pinterest
Closes on September 24th at Midnight CST
What will your next 3 – 6 months look like if you don’t drive additional traffic to your business?
Join my class, Pinterest for Crafters, and stop stressing over 4th quarter!!
Course Starts Sept 30th!